- 1 package of sliced skinless smoked sausage. ( I use the beef kind)
- 8 quartered Yukon gold potatoes.
- 1 diced green pepper.
- 1 diced yellow pepper.
- 2 tbsps of butter.
- 1 tsp of oregano.
- 1 tsp of basil.
- ½ tsp of black pepper.
- 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a pan, arrange the sausage,
- In a pan, arrange the sausage, potatoes, and peppers and place the butter over the top in small cubes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season on top. Bake covered for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Bake covered for 40 to 50 minutes.