- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into bite-size strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
For the Sauce
- 1 tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded (optional)
- 3 tablespoons tahini sauce (optional)
- In a large nonstick pan, heat oil and then add the chicken, chopped onion, minced garlic, 1/4 cup lemon juice, cumin, oregano and enough salt and pepper to taste. Make sure chicken is well cooked and browned.
- In a small bowl mix the mayo, lemon juice and garlic powder.
- Heat flour tortillas by steaming in the microwave for 1 – 2 minute covered in a damp paper towel.
- Assemble wrap by placing one tortilla on a piece of aluminum foil, then fill with chicken, garlic mayo spread, and then top with the optional toppings of tomato, onion, lettuce and/or tahini sauce. Wrap closed with foil and twist foil end.