SERVINGS 24 YIELD24 treats UNITS US
- 1(18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 ⁄2cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 24Rolo chocolates, unwrapped (optional)
- 2cups miniature marshmallows
- 48 Teddy Grahams honey graham snacks (any flavor) or 48 Teddy Grahams chocolate graham snacks (any flavor) or 48 Teddy Grahams cinnamon graham snacks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, melted butter and egg together. This should be like a soft dough.
- Take a spoonful of batter and roll into a small ball.
- Push dough ball into a mini-muffin tin.
- Take a Rolo and push into the center of the batter.
- Fill up the muffin tin and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take the muffin tin out and add 3-4 mini marshmallows on top of each treat.
- Push in 2 Teddy Graham bear cookies into each treat.
- Bake for 2 more minutes to melt the marshmallows a bit.
- Cool and enjoy!
NOTE: Please use muffin tin liners and spray with cooking spray — these treats get sticky!