Chicken spaghetti is one of the easiest recipes to make. It can be made ahead of time in a crockpot or simply on the stove as needed. This recipe will leave your family wanting seconds.
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 package spaghetti
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green Chile peppers
- 1 pound processed cheese food (e.g. Velveeta)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder
Directions to make Chicken Spaghetti
- Boil chicken in a large pot of salted water. When chicken is done, remove from pot, keeping water/broth at a boil. Shred chicken and set aside. Put spaghetti in boiling chicken broth and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until done. When done, drain broth. (I like to keep some broth just in case it’s too thick or too dry).
- Return pot with cooked spaghetti to the stove put over low heat. Add shredded chicken, soup, diced tomatoes with Chile peppers and cheese. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. When cheese is melted, dinner is ready!
I like to serve my chicken spaghetti with either fresh cornbread or garlic bread.