Prep Time: 10min.
Total Time: 30min.
Servings: 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (I use Frank’s)
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken (can substitute can chicken)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (I sometimes use Sharp or Cheddar cheese)
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in medium bowl until blended.
- Add chicken and mozzarella; mix well.
- Spoon into 1-qt.
- shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
- Stir before serving.
You can eat this dip with crackers, chips, or with celery. It’s good to have for parties