These days people are busy and don’t have much time for cooking. So why not have a good recipe that you can make ahead of time.
- 2½ – 3 pounds boneless chicken breasts (3 large boneless breasts)
- 1 16 oz bottle Sweet Baby Ray BBQ Sauce (or favorite bbq sauce)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 4-8 Bolillo rolls or hamburger buns
- Pour half the bottle BBQ sauce into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the boneless chicken breasts.
- Pour the remaining bbq sauce over the chicken.
- Add seasonings and brown sugar
- Mix to cover all the chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- When the chicken is done cooking remove and reserve about a cup of the bbq sauce.
- Use a fork to pull the chicken apart and stir the pulled chicken and bbq sauce together in the crock pot.