“This is the perfect chicken dish for any occasion. Super easy and prep time includes marinating.”
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 small onion ( grated into liquid)
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup fine breadcrumbs ( you may use more or less)
- oil ( for frying)
1. Take and slice your chicken breasts into thinner slices. (Using a sharp knife, and holding one hand on top of breast, slice across horizontally giving you a thinner sliced breast. So one breast should yield about 3 thinner pieces or so.).
2. Put slices into glass mixing bowl or dish.
3. Squeeze the juice of lemon onto chicken slices.
4. Add the onion liquid (you can achieve liquid by blending onion in a blender or food processor).
5. Add salt & pepper and cover with plastic wrap, put in refrigerator for at least an hour.
6. When ready to fry, take a slice and dip into bowl filled with bread crumbs. Do this until all chicken is breaded, setting each slice on a plate. (I sometimes bread ahead of time, putting breaded slices into refrigerator until ready to fry, seems the coating stays a little better this way.).
7. Add oil in a large frying pan, not too much, just enough to cover bottom of each slice.
8. Fry until golden brown on each side