- 7 pieces Or 8 Pieces Breakfast Chops (very Thin Bone-in Pork Chops)
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper To Taste
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Extra Salt And Pepper, To Taste
- Rinse pork chops. (Yes, I rinse my pork chops. Please don’t be hatin’.)
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, then set aside on a plate.
- Heat canola oil over medium to medium-high heat.
- Add butter. When butter is melted and butter/oil mixture is hot, cook 3 pork chops at a time, 2 to 3 minutes on the first side; 1 to 2 minutes on the other side. (Make sure no pink juices remain.)
- Remove to a plate and repeat with remaining porch chops.
Delicious and simple! Serve with smashed new potatoes.