- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- egg – beaten
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 salted caramels
1. Into a small bowl add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt, egg, milk, and vegetable oil. Mix to combine.
2. Pour mixture into a regular sized coffee mug. Drop caramels into the center of mixture one at a time.
3. Microwave on high for one minute and 30 seconds. If needed (if cake batter is still gooey), microwave on high for up to an additional 30 seconds.