“This is my mom’s goodness.”
makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion ( or instant minced onion )
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. cut off leaves on core 2. place cauliflower in 1 1/2-quart
2. place cauliflower in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole dish ( microwaveable ) add water; cover with a glass lid or plastic wrap.
3. Microwave on high for 8 to 9 minutes or until tender-crisp. combine mayonnaise, onion, and mustard in a small mixing bowl. spoon mustard sauce on top of cauliflower. sprinkle with cheese.
4. Microwave on roast for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes to heat topping and melt cheese. let stand 2 minutes before serving.