By now you have noticed that there are all kinds of different types of dip recipes that you can make from scratch but did you know that you can now enjoy eating dip and cookie dough all in one? Yes, the two pairings have now been combined into one delicious recipe and easy to make that is good to pair with just about anything or you can simply it by itself. That part is up to you.
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. butter softened
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
- Pretzel crisps, for serving
- Add cream cheese and butter to a large bowl and beat with a hand mixer until creamy. Add powdered sugar and brown sugar and beat until combined, then add vanilla extract.
- Season with salt and fold in mini chocolate chips until combined.
- Serve with pretzels chips.