Like any organization, there are some fundamental rules to help make the channel a fun place to come and chat. Please familiarize yourself with them.
- #Undernetkitchen is a very diverse channel. We have people from around the world. Please be polite and speak in a language where everyone will be able to understand the conversation.
- #Undernetkitchen welcomes users of all ages. It is a place to talk about food and recipes. So please leave all politics, religion, and anything negative at the door.
- Do not: Troll, including provocative references to politics or religion, insulting remarks about gender, race, ethnicity, nationality or sexual orientation, or any other conduct intended to annoy or disrupt the channel and its users.
- Do not: Flood, including join/part floods, text floods, notice floods, repeated text, etc.
- Do not: Harass or insult other users. Do not: Fight with or flame other users.
- Do not: Spam, including posting URLs, channel ads/invites or promotions/solicitations.
- Do not: SHOUT (typing in all CAPS) Do not: Use bold text, colors, underlines or other control codes.
- Please share with us any recipes you may like or love to cook yourself.
Thanks for choosing #UndernetKitchen to chat in. If you need clarification regarding a ban or other Operator action, ask about it in a polite and respectful private message.
If you are not satisfied or believe that an Operator is abusing his or her position, please contact the channel manager (Crissy) to lodge a complaint. Incoherent rants will not be taken seriously, so please stick to the facts and make sure to include what time (specify what time zone) the incident occurred so that we can research it using official channel logs.
Happy Chatting!! =)