Who doesn’t love pancakes? Now you can make them homemade.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the griddle to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar together.
- Add the eggs, buttermilk and melted butter.
- Mix until incorporated but leave small lumps in the batter.
- Spray the griddle with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add about ½ cup of the batter to the hot griddle.
- Once the edges start to harden and small bubbles form, about 2 minutes, flip to the other side.
- Cook until golden at the bottom.
- 3.Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with syrup or fresh fruit.
Makes about 9 pancakes.