- 2 7oz pkgs Swift Premium Brown ‘N Serve Sausage Links Country Recipe
- 3 1/2 C frozen potatoes O’Brien
- 1 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 C whole milk 5 large eggs, beaten
- 1 t dry mustard
- 1/4 t salt
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Grease 11x7x2 baking dish.
- Slice sausage links to 1/4 inch.
- Let all ingredients thaw (else baking time will be excessive).
- Stir together all ingredients in large bowl.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before sewing.