The fourth of July is right around the corner. Many families are planning on getting together. That good ol’ American cookout. This is one recipe that everyone will enjoy. Make sure you make enough for everyone.
STUFFED CREAM CHEESE STRAWBERRIES
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries
- 2 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- blue sugar crystals
- 1 sheet graham crackers, crushed, for topping
- Wash and rinse strawberries. Barely cut the bottoms off so that they can sit flat in an upright position.
- Remove the stems and cut the insides out so that you can stuff them with cream cheese.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside to have the strawberries sit on.
- Melt the white chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds being careful not to burn. Dip strawberries in this and sprinkle with the blue sugar crystals. Sit on the parchment paper and allow the chocolate to harden.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until the consistency is fluffy. Scoop the filling into a piping bag, or you can use a ziplock bag and snip the edge.
- Fill the strawberries with the cream cheese and sprinkle the top with some crushed graham crackers.