If you love snickers candy bar then you will love this snickers bar pie. This is one recipe I have made on several occasions and the sad thing is, it doesn’t last very long. Yes, it tastes that good. I love this recipe because there is no cooking and no baking involved.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter*
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed
- 6 Snickers Bars, Chopped, reserve some for top
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Directions to make Snickers bar pie
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, chunky peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Fold in the cool whip followed by the snickers. (Reserve some for the top).
- Spread evenly in graham cracker pie crust and chill for 3 hours.
You can substitute the crunchy peanut butter with creamy peanut butter if you like.